The big story continues to be the bear market rally that has been going on in the US dollar the US Dollar Index today closed above 93 the low this year was just above 88 so we've risen about 5% so far in the US Dollar Index from the lows.Is Gold Being Manipulated?
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- Video: The Next Financial Crisis
- The National Debt Disaster
- The Highest The Fed Gets Is About 2.50%
- Stock Market: Celebrating The Cease Fire In The Tr...
- Record Foreclosures In The Subprime Auto Market
- Video: Bond Breakdown Gathers Momentum
- Opportunities To Invest In Emerging Markets, Forei...
- Inflation Is Going Dramatically Higher
- US Dollar: A Bear Market Rally
- Federal Reserve: Shrinking The Balance Will Have C...
- Inflation: The Danger To Bondholders
- Federal Reserve: Willingness To Tolerate Higher In...
- Are Rising Rates Bullish For The US Dollar?
- Gold & Gold Stocks
- US Dollar Strength: The Current Drivers
- Stocks: Sell In May And Go Away
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)