I want to talk about what happened with the Federal Reserve this week because I think that is the most significant news of the week. In fact, I think it's the Federal Reserve's statement on Wednesday and the comments from today that's the real reason we had the 300 plus point rally in the Dow Jones Industrials Average today that's why we had the 400 plus point turnaround in the Dow on Thursday. I think it's all about the Fed and its willingness to tolerate higher inflation.
- Record Foreclosures In The Subprime Auto Market
- Video: Bond Breakdown Gathers Momentum
- Opportunities To Invest In Emerging Markets, Forei...
- Inflation Is Going Dramatically Higher
- US Dollar: A Bear Market Rally
- Federal Reserve: Shrinking The Balance Will Have C...
- Inflation: The Danger To Bondholders
- Federal Reserve: Willingness To Tolerate Higher In...
- Are Rising Rates Bullish For The US Dollar?
- Gold & Gold Stocks
- US Dollar Strength: The Current Drivers
- Stocks: Sell In May And Go Away
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)