I know people say that rising interest rates are good for the US Dollar. That's rising short-term interest rates which in theory are good for the dollar not rising long-term interest rates.
- Video: The Next Financial Crisis
- The National Debt Disaster
- The Highest The Fed Gets Is About 2.50%
- Stock Market: Celebrating The Cease Fire In The Tr...
- Record Foreclosures In The Subprime Auto Market
- Video: Bond Breakdown Gathers Momentum
- Opportunities To Invest In Emerging Markets, Forei...
- Inflation Is Going Dramatically Higher
- US Dollar: A Bear Market Rally
- Federal Reserve: Shrinking The Balance Will Have C...
- Inflation: The Danger To Bondholders
- Federal Reserve: Willingness To Tolerate Higher In...
- Are Rising Rates Bullish For The US Dollar?
- Gold & Gold Stocks
- US Dollar Strength: The Current Drivers
- Stocks: Sell In May And Go Away
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)