We will need to have a complete monetary disaster before there is any impetus to change course. Because as long as the Federal Reserve can take the easy way, that is what they are going to do. As long as they keep subsidizing the growth of government and prop up the real estate market and the stock market they are going to keep doing it. It`s going to be pressures that are brought externally that will finally force us to do something different and the sooner that happens, the better, the sooner we have this crisis the sooner we can begin to deal with the underlying problems. The more we succeed in postponing the day of reckoning, the more we will have to reckon with, the more difficult it will be to solve the problem.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- China Announced The Mother Of All Tapering
- Will Bitcoins Be Worth Zero? They Might.
- The Original Currencies
- The Only Reason Anybody Wants Bitcoins
- An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies By QE
- Federal Reserve: They Have No Intention Of Tapering
- Tapering & Tight Financial Conditions
- The Only Thing The Federal Reserve Fears More Than...
- Bitcoin Is The Wrong Vehicle
- The Simple Truth On The U.S. Debt: Repayment Is Im...
- We Are Going Get More And More QE Until We Overdose
- Federal Reserve: No Impetus To Change Course
- Bitcoin: People Will Lose A Lot Of Money
- Yellen, Dollar Crisis & The End Of This Madness
- Yellen Will Compound The Mistakes
- Yellen: A Blind Leading The Blind
- Bitcoins Are No Alternative To Gold
- Bitcoins: A Modern Day Tulip Mania
- The Minute They Remove The QE, We Are Back In Rece...
- Video: Discussing Gold & Currencies With Dennis Ga...
- Euphoria: The Short Term Effect Of The Monetary St...
- We Are Not Getting Better Economic Data
- The Fastest Growing Industries Are Where Prices Ar...
- The Natural Consequence Of A Growing And Vibrant E...
- What Europe Needs
- Video: Federal Reserve, Cheap Money & Asset Bubbles
- The Federal Reserve Is Getting Ready To Increase QE
- QE Is Like A Drug
- QE Is Preventing The Economy From Fundamentally Re...
- The Problem For The Market
- The Whole Rally In Stocks Is Based On QE
- Video: Discussing Monetary Policy With Ron Insana
- Eugene Fama Should Return The Nobel Prize
- Video: Economic Incompetence Is A Prerequisite For...
- Eugene Fama`s Neutral Events
- Video: Yellen`s Nomination
- ▼ November (36)