The fact of the matter is, they have no intention of tapering. The markets still haven`t figured that out, despite the fact that today, Dennis Lockhart, who is the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, was on CNBC and this is what he said: "We will not taper our bond buying until the economy is ready."
We will not taper our bond buying until the economy is ready, what kind of commitment is that? I think he knows the economy will never be ready. I mean ready is always subjective, when will it be ready? It`s like a drug addict saying, "Yes, I will stop taking drugs when i no longer need the drugs to stay high. Well, you always need the drugs to stay high. We are high on monetary stimulus, we are high on QE.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- China Announced The Mother Of All Tapering
- Will Bitcoins Be Worth Zero? They Might.
- The Original Currencies
- The Only Reason Anybody Wants Bitcoins
- An Economy That Lives By QE, Dies By QE
- Federal Reserve: They Have No Intention Of Tapering
- Tapering & Tight Financial Conditions
- The Only Thing The Federal Reserve Fears More Than...
- Bitcoin Is The Wrong Vehicle
- The Simple Truth On The U.S. Debt: Repayment Is Im...
- We Are Going Get More And More QE Until We Overdose
- Federal Reserve: No Impetus To Change Course
- Bitcoin: People Will Lose A Lot Of Money
- Yellen, Dollar Crisis & The End Of This Madness
- Yellen Will Compound The Mistakes
- Yellen: A Blind Leading The Blind
- Bitcoins Are No Alternative To Gold
- Bitcoins: A Modern Day Tulip Mania
- The Minute They Remove The QE, We Are Back In Rece...
- Video: Discussing Gold & Currencies With Dennis Ga...
- Euphoria: The Short Term Effect Of The Monetary St...
- We Are Not Getting Better Economic Data
- The Fastest Growing Industries Are Where Prices Ar...
- The Natural Consequence Of A Growing And Vibrant E...
- What Europe Needs
- Video: Federal Reserve, Cheap Money & Asset Bubbles
- The Federal Reserve Is Getting Ready To Increase QE
- QE Is Like A Drug
- QE Is Preventing The Economy From Fundamentally Re...
- The Problem For The Market
- The Whole Rally In Stocks Is Based On QE
- Video: Discussing Monetary Policy With Ron Insana
- Eugene Fama Should Return The Nobel Prize
- Video: Economic Incompetence Is A Prerequisite For...
- Eugene Fama`s Neutral Events
- Video: Yellen`s Nomination
- ▼ November (36)