The bottom line is, does not matter where the unemployment rate goes, does not matter how high the inflation rate goes, they can never raise interest rates without precipitating a worse financial crisis than the one we had in 2008.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- What Is Better For Greece
- Markets: Greece Is Just A Sideshow
- Video: Governments Want To Inflate
- Stock Market: The Day Of Reckoning Is Near
- The U.S. Will Be In Another Recession Before The E...
- Federal Reserve: If They Raise Rates They Will Pri...
- Yellen: I Need To See Further Improvements Before ...
- Yellen: If The Economy Is Not As Strong As We Thi...
- Entrepreneurship Is At Generational Lows Right Now
- The Government Just Made The U.S. Dollar Even Less...
- Consumer Comfort Index Is Making A Record-Breaking...
- U.S. Economy: Plunging Profits, Productivity & Ris...
- Gold Market Outlook
- U.S. Economy: A Declining Productivity Is Not A Go...
- More Economic Data Pointing To A Recession
- Jobs Report, Economic Weakness & Interest Rate Hikes
- QE Is Like Putting Out A Fire With Gasoline
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates, No Matter What
- A Lot Of Economic Indicators Are Showing That The ...
- Federal Reserve: Bluffing About Raising Rates
- America & Japan: The Central Banks Are Making The ...
- China: Long Term Buyer Of Chinese Stocks
- Shanghai Composite: Nothing Goes Up In A Straight ...
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2014 (429)