One of the worst pieces of news that came out was the revision to the first quarter productivity. It declined by 3.1%. That is a big drop. Remember this are back to back declines because we also had a decline in the forth quarter of last year. That has not happened since 2006!
Related Exchange Traded Funds: Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- What Is Better For Greece
- Markets: Greece Is Just A Sideshow
- Video: Governments Want To Inflate
- Stock Market: The Day Of Reckoning Is Near
- The U.S. Will Be In Another Recession Before The E...
- Federal Reserve: If They Raise Rates They Will Pri...
- Yellen: I Need To See Further Improvements Before ...
- Yellen: If The Economy Is Not As Strong As We Thi...
- Entrepreneurship Is At Generational Lows Right Now
- The Government Just Made The U.S. Dollar Even Less...
- Consumer Comfort Index Is Making A Record-Breaking...
- U.S. Economy: Plunging Profits, Productivity & Ris...
- Gold Market Outlook
- U.S. Economy: A Declining Productivity Is Not A Go...
- More Economic Data Pointing To A Recession
- Jobs Report, Economic Weakness & Interest Rate Hikes
- QE Is Like Putting Out A Fire With Gasoline
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates, No Matter What
- A Lot Of Economic Indicators Are Showing That The ...
- Federal Reserve: Bluffing About Raising Rates
- America & Japan: The Central Banks Are Making The ...
- China: Long Term Buyer Of Chinese Stocks
- Shanghai Composite: Nothing Goes Up In A Straight ...
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2014 (429)