In an ideal world it might be better for Greece to leave the Eurozone. If they wanted to set themselves up as some kind of limited government tax heaven, some kind of bastion of free market capitalism in Europe. Then Greece would come back strong. But given the electorate there and the way the political winds are blowing, if they were to leave the Eurozone they would be even more to the left. They would be even more to the left. They would be even more socialist. But the problem is socialism only works in Greece as long as you have Germany`s money.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- What Is Better For Greece
- Markets: Greece Is Just A Sideshow
- Video: Governments Want To Inflate
- Stock Market: The Day Of Reckoning Is Near
- The U.S. Will Be In Another Recession Before The E...
- Federal Reserve: If They Raise Rates They Will Pri...
- Yellen: I Need To See Further Improvements Before ...
- Yellen: If The Economy Is Not As Strong As We Thi...
- Entrepreneurship Is At Generational Lows Right Now
- The Government Just Made The U.S. Dollar Even Less...
- Consumer Comfort Index Is Making A Record-Breaking...
- U.S. Economy: Plunging Profits, Productivity & Ris...
- Gold Market Outlook
- U.S. Economy: A Declining Productivity Is Not A Go...
- More Economic Data Pointing To A Recession
- Jobs Report, Economic Weakness & Interest Rate Hikes
- QE Is Like Putting Out A Fire With Gasoline
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates, No Matter What
- A Lot Of Economic Indicators Are Showing That The ...
- Federal Reserve: Bluffing About Raising Rates
- America & Japan: The Central Banks Are Making The ...
- China: Long Term Buyer Of Chinese Stocks
- Shanghai Composite: Nothing Goes Up In A Straight ...
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2014 (429)