All the CEOs of the bailed out banks testifying before Congress don't want to end the Federal Reserve or return to a gold standard. Under a gold standard no future bank bailouts are possible. The Federal Reserve protects bankers from suffering the market consequences of their mistakes.
- Tesla (TSLA): Things Have Been Going Wrong For A L...
- GDP Data: Don't Rule Out A 2019 Recession
- India Is Buying Gold
- Russia Continues Buying Gold
- Crude Oil Will Put Pressure On The U.S. Economy
- Gasoline Prices Are Going To Keep Rising
- Crude Oil Is Heading Higher
- The Banks Do Not Want The Return Of The Gold Stand...
- Printing Money Is Taxation In Another Form
- Stock Market: The Trump Put
- The Real Reason Why The Fed Cannot Raise Rates
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)