The truth is they can't raise interest rates because we have too much debt we can't afford right a normal rate of interest. Because we have an abnormal amount of debt they can't shrink the balance sheet, the deficits are too high and if they did shrink the balance sheet it would put too much upward pressure on long-term interest and it would collapse the bubble.
- Tesla (TSLA): Things Have Been Going Wrong For A L...
- GDP Data: Don't Rule Out A 2019 Recession
- India Is Buying Gold
- Russia Continues Buying Gold
- Crude Oil Will Put Pressure On The U.S. Economy
- Gasoline Prices Are Going To Keep Rising
- Crude Oil Is Heading Higher
- The Banks Do Not Want The Return Of The Gold Stand...
- Printing Money Is Taxation In Another Form
- Stock Market: The Trump Put
- The Real Reason Why The Fed Cannot Raise Rates
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)