Nov 11, 2016
Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction To Trump
We had an explosive move in yields. Some people are saying, well maybe this is just the bond market reacting to the possibility of higher growth. No! This is the bond market reacting to the possibility of much bigger deficits, huge supply. What Donald Trump is promising to do is going to explode an already enormous budget deficit. (10- year U.S. Treasuries, iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT), 30-year U.S. Government Bonds)
at 6:39 AM
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Don...
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)