Nov 10, 2016
Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warning Signal
Donald Trump is intending to increase government spending in infrastructure to create jobs, on national defense to keep us safe, on taking care of the veterans, to build a wall...He is talking about massive increases in spending and at the same time he is talking about substantial cuts in taxes. He wants to cut the corporate tax rate, he wants to cut the individual tax rate. This is something we have not seen since Reagan. Donald Trump is going to run into a brick wall that did not exist at the time of Reagan and the bond market is really giving a big flashing warning signal.
at 8:26 AM
- ► 2017 (169)
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Don...
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)