Donald Trump has already said that we wants to take advantage of these low interest rates, finance deficits with 30 year bonds. So if he is going to be selling all these 30-year bonds, bond prices are already falling now in anticipation of this massive supply. The Federal Reserve is not buying them, there is no more QE in place. The emerging market currencies are being slaughtered, they are not going to be buying dollars, they are starting to sell U.S. Dollars, they are going to need to sell their Treasuries.
So, if you have emerging markets central banks trying to unload Treasuries from their reserves, the Federal Reserve is not buying any and at the same time the U.S. Government trying to sell massive quantities of long term Treasuries, how can the price of those bonds not collapse?
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Done
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)