Nov 4, 2016
The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
The only way to really hurt gold would be for Central Banks to become aggressive inflation fighters, to really get in front of the curve, to raise interest rates substantially. I do not see any of that happening! (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX))
at 6:14 AM
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Done
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)