Nov 12, 2016
U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impossible
Back in 1980, America was still the World's largest creditor nation so our bonds seemed like a good risk and they were paying a very high rate of interest to the people willing to loan us the money. Fast forward to 2016, if Donald Trump thinks he can pull a Ronald Reagan, if he thinks he can cut taxes and increase government spending and somehow finance that...that is impossible! And the bond market is just starting to show that. (iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT))
at 2:18 AM
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Don...
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)