It wasn't just the stock market that had big reversals I guess it was the crypto currencies as well particularly Bitcoin. You know, I mentioned the last couple of times that I was talking about Bitcoin and the kryptos, the shrinking market share that Bitcoin had in the crypto world and that continues right now. The market cap of Bitcoin is now down to about 40 percent of the total market cap of all the crypto currencies.
- The Euro Is Not My Favorite Currency
- Euro Currency: This Move Is Just Beginning
- The Euro Is Surging Against The US Dollar
- Draghi Sends Euro Higher, US Dollar Lower
- Gold: Putting In A Significant Bottom
- Gold: The Opposite of a Bubble
- When Markets Are As Extended, They Can Top On Anyt...
- Investing: How To Profit From The Trump Train Wrec...
- Housing Starts Declining, Trouble Ahead?
- A Hawkish Federal Reserve
- Big Reversal In Bitcoin
- Gold Stocks: Performing Much Better
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) Has S...
- Gold Hits A New High For The Year
- Currency Markets: Monetary Policy Divergence (EUR/...
- Gold & Gold Stocks Will Move Higher
- Bitcoin Is A Speculative Asset, A Bubble
- The U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Trump Trade Unraveled A Bit
- Gold Stocks: Investors Are Not Believing In The Go...
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)