I don't think something like Bitcoin is ever going to succeed at being money. It's not going to be used as a medium of exchange as a store of value but what it is now is a speculative asset. People are buying it, it's appreciating and the people that own it on paper are making money and some of them are actually cashing out and making real money but the majority of the paper wealth that's been accumulated is still sitting there. But you do have people that are coming in and buying at these high prices. Ultimately the bubble is going to pop and the things are going to come crashing down, the question is how much bigger is this bubble going to get? Have we already seen the peak or is this going to be the biggest bubble of all time?
- ► 2019 (65)
- ► 2018 (169)
- The Euro Is Not My Favorite Currency
- Euro Currency: This Move Is Just Beginning
- The Euro Is Surging Against The US Dollar
- Draghi Sends Euro Higher, US Dollar Lower
- Gold: Putting In A Significant Bottom
- Gold: The Opposite of a Bubble
- When Markets Are As Extended, They Can Top On Anyt...
- Investing: How To Profit From The Trump Train Wrec...
- Housing Starts Declining, Trouble Ahead?
- A Hawkish Federal Reserve
- Big Reversal In Bitcoin
- Gold Stocks: Performing Much Better
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) Has S...
- Gold Hits A New High For The Year
- Currency Markets: Monetary Policy Divergence (EUR/...
- Gold & Gold Stocks Will Move Higher
- Bitcoin Is A Speculative Asset, A Bubble
- The U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Trump Trade Unraveled A Bit
- Gold Stocks: Investors Are Not Believing In The Go...
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)