The US dollar continued its decline, the dollar index falling to a fresh eight-month low. The dollar is being led lower by a surging euro. The euro is actually at a 12-month high against the US dollar.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- The Euro Is Not My Favorite Currency
- Euro Currency: This Move Is Just Beginning
- The Euro Is Surging Against The US Dollar
- Draghi Sends Euro Higher, US Dollar Lower
- Gold: Putting In A Significant Bottom
- Gold: The Opposite of a Bubble
- When Markets Are As Extended, They Can Top On Anyt...
- Investing: How To Profit From The Trump Train Wreck
- Housing Starts Declining, Trouble Ahead?
- A Hawkish Federal Reserve
- Big Reversal In Bitcoin
- Gold Stocks: Performing Much Better
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) Has S...
- Gold Hits A New High For The Year
- Currency Markets: Monetary Policy Divergence (EUR/...
- Gold & Gold Stocks Will Move Higher
- Bitcoin Is A Speculative Asset, A Bubble
- The U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Trump Trade Unraveled A Bit
- Gold Stocks: Investors Are Not Believing In The Go...
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)