I think that even if the Federal Reserve hikes again in a couple of weeks they're nearing the end of their tightening cycle and you know even though the Federal Reserve claimed to be data dependent and they hike interest rates despite the fact that the data was much weaker than they thought, I think the markets are starting to look beyond the hikes to the cuts. I think we're getting ready to start a new easing cycle and on the other side of the Atlantic the ECB is getting ready to end their easing cycle and to begin tightening so I think the currency markets are more looking at that policy divergence than whether or not Trump is going to get any anything through Congress.
- ► 2019 (65)
- ► 2018 (169)
- The Euro Is Not My Favorite Currency
- Euro Currency: This Move Is Just Beginning
- The Euro Is Surging Against The US Dollar
- Draghi Sends Euro Higher, US Dollar Lower
- Gold: Putting In A Significant Bottom
- Gold: The Opposite of a Bubble
- When Markets Are As Extended, They Can Top On Anyt...
- Investing: How To Profit From The Trump Train Wrec...
- Housing Starts Declining, Trouble Ahead?
- A Hawkish Federal Reserve
- Big Reversal In Bitcoin
- Gold Stocks: Performing Much Better
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) Has S...
- Gold Hits A New High For The Year
- Currency Markets: Monetary Policy Divergence (EUR/...
- Gold & Gold Stocks Will Move Higher
- Bitcoin Is A Speculative Asset, A Bubble
- The U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Trump Trade Unraveled A Bit
- Gold Stocks: Investors Are Not Believing In The Go...
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)