The US Dollar was down sharply and broadly led lower by a rally in the euro currency. The catalyst for the euro rise were some statements by Mario Draghi early in the morning basically where he said that he thought the downward pressures on inflation were transitory so a somewhat hawkish stance on inflation and the markets took that to mean that QE will come to an end sooner rather than later.
- The Euro Is Not My Favorite Currency
- Euro Currency: This Move Is Just Beginning
- The Euro Is Surging Against The US Dollar
- Draghi Sends Euro Higher, US Dollar Lower
- Gold: Putting In A Significant Bottom
- Gold: The Opposite of a Bubble
- When Markets Are As Extended, They Can Top On Anyt...
- Investing: How To Profit From The Trump Train Wrec...
- Housing Starts Declining, Trouble Ahead?
- A Hawkish Federal Reserve
- Big Reversal In Bitcoin
- Gold Stocks: Performing Much Better
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) Has S...
- Gold Hits A New High For The Year
- Currency Markets: Monetary Policy Divergence (EUR/...
- Gold & Gold Stocks Will Move Higher
- Bitcoin Is A Speculative Asset, A Bubble
- The U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Trump Trade Unraveled A Bit
- Gold Stocks: Investors Are Not Believing In The Go...
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)