Jan 20, 2017
A Bull Run For Gold
Both the Federal Reserve and President Donald Trump want a weak currency, a weak U.S. Dollar. That almost always means a bull run for gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)).
at 8:49 AM
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- The Debt Bomb is About to Explode in the U.S.
- Forex: Commodity Currencies (AUD, CAD)
- Trump: Short Term Fix Will Not Result
- The Stock Market is Very Vulnerable Here
- A Bull Run For Gold
- Markets: Gold, Silver and Gold Stocks
- Currencies Outlook: U.S. Dollar (USD), Australian ...
- We Need to Get the Government Out of Healthcare
- International Investing: The Countries I Am Most O...
- Bitcoin is Not Good as Money
- Stock Market: The More It Rallies, The Harder The ...
- Gold: A Very Strong Start To The Year
- Stock Market: The Energy Rally Still Has Legs
- Oil is Building a Lot of Support Above $50
- The Dow 20,000 Party Will Have To Wait
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)