If we are really going to make America great again, if we really are going to fix what is broken, we have to go through a restructuring of the economy. That in the short term is going to be painful. On the long run it will produce good results. Trump is promising a quick fix, that things are going to get better just because we have elected him. Unfortunately that cannot happen. (SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF)(NYSEARCA:FXI))
- The Debt Bomb is About to Explode in the U.S.
- Forex: Commodity Currencies (AUD, CAD)
- Trump: Short Term Fix Will Not Result
- The Stock Market is Very Vulnerable Here
- A Bull Run For Gold
- Markets: Gold, Silver and Gold Stocks
- Currencies Outlook: U.S. Dollar (USD), Australian ...
- We Need to Get the Government Out of Healthcare
- International Investing: The Countries I Am Most O...
- Bitcoin is Not Good as Money
- Stock Market: The More It Rallies, The Harder The ...
- Gold: A Very Strong Start To The Year
- Stock Market: The Energy Rally Still Has Legs
- Oil is Building a Lot of Support Above $50
- The Dow 20,000 Party Will Have To Wait
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)