The countries where I am most optimistic about are Singapore, Hong Knog, New Zealand, Switzerland and Norway. There are a number of countries that I think are in much better shape than the majority of countries out there. There is where we should be investing, as their currencies are going to appreciate, their markets are going to appreciate in real terms. (iShares MSCI Singapore Index Fund ETF (EWS), iShares MSCI Switzerland Index Fund ETF (EWL), iShares MSCI Hong Kong Index Fund ETF (EWH))
- ► 2018 (87)
- The Debt Bomb is About to Explode in the U.S.
- Forex: Commodity Currencies (AUD, CAD)
- Trump: Short Term Fix Will Not Result
- The Stock Market is Very Vulnerable Here
- A Bull Run For Gold
- Markets: Gold, Silver and Gold Stocks
- Currencies Outlook: U.S. Dollar (USD), Australian ...
- We Need to Get the Government Out of Healthcare
- International Investing: The Countries I Am Most O...
- Bitcoin is Not Good as Money
- Stock Market: The More It Rallies, The Harder The ...
- Gold: A Very Strong Start To The Year
- Stock Market: The Energy Rally Still Has Legs
- Oil is Building a Lot of Support Above $50
- The Dow 20,000 Party Will Have To Wait
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)