The debt bomb is going to explode in the United States. Artificially low interest rates helped keeping U.S. debt and interest payments contained but it cannot be contained for much longer because long term interest rates and inflation are rising and on such a scenario creditors will keep demanding higher premiums. (iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT), ProShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Year ETF (TBT), 10- year U.S. Treasuries, 30-year U.S. Government Bonds)
- ► 2018 (87)
- The Debt Bomb is About to Explode in the U.S.
- Forex: Commodity Currencies (AUD, CAD)
- Trump: Short Term Fix Will Not Result
- The Stock Market is Very Vulnerable Here
- A Bull Run For Gold
- Markets: Gold, Silver and Gold Stocks
- Currencies Outlook: U.S. Dollar (USD), Australian ...
- We Need to Get the Government Out of Healthcare
- International Investing: The Countries I Am Most O...
- Bitcoin is Not Good as Money
- Stock Market: The More It Rallies, The Harder The ...
- Gold: A Very Strong Start To The Year
- Stock Market: The Energy Rally Still Has Legs
- Oil is Building a Lot of Support Above $50
- The Dow 20,000 Party Will Have To Wait
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)