If you look at that the VIX is at all-time record lows so investors have never been this complacent about the US stock market ever and pretty much all of those measures that measure fear and confidence are at the highest readings they've ever been even though the US stock market is extremely expensive and it's only been this expensive during previous bubbles, near the peaks of previous bubbles. But what's different about this bubble is it’s bigger but people are even more confident now that it's not a bubble. You have less fear, less anxiety, investors are more convinced that they can't lose than at any prior time despite the fact that ww actually probably have more risk now than during any of the previous bubbles.
Oct 16, 2017
- ► 2018 (169)
- Madness of the Crowds: Bitcoin
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Upset The Status Quo
- Real Vision: Discussing Gold and the US Dollar
- The Downside Risks Of Gold & Bitcoin
- Tax Cuts: Bullish For Gold, Bearish For The Dollar...
- The Problem With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Moved Through Another Milestone
- Video: New Fed Chair, Stock Market and Gold
- Rising Inflation Will Be Bullish For Gold
- This Is Bullish For Gold
- There's Optimism Everywhere Except Gold
- Investors Are More Convinced That They Can't Lose ...
- Stock Market: Optimism and Enthusiasm
- Fed Nonsense
- The Fed Will Not Be Able To Save The Stock Market
- Renewed Weakness In The US Dollar
- Stock Market: Optimism and Euphoria
- US Dollar Recent Strength Is Just Noise
- International Stocks Beating U.S. Stocks
- Trump Tweets About The Record Highs In The Stock M...
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)