Charles Mackay wrote a book, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of the Crowds and I think if they republished that book they should add a chapter so they can put Bitcoin in there because it's all the same mentality, that's the lesson. Everybody (investing in Bitcoin) should read that book.
- ► 2018 (169)
- Madness of the Crowds: Bitcoin
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Upset The Status Quo
- Real Vision: Discussing Gold and the US Dollar
- The Downside Risks Of Gold & Bitcoin
- Tax Cuts: Bullish For Gold, Bearish For The Dollar...
- The Problem With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Moved Through Another Milestone
- Video: New Fed Chair, Stock Market and Gold
- Rising Inflation Will Be Bullish For Gold
- This Is Bullish For Gold
- There's Optimism Everywhere Except Gold
- Investors Are More Convinced That They Can't Lose ...
- Stock Market: Optimism and Enthusiasm
- Fed Nonsense
- The Fed Will Not Be Able To Save The Stock Market
- Renewed Weakness In The US Dollar
- Stock Market: Optimism and Euphoria
- US Dollar Recent Strength Is Just Noise
- International Stocks Beating U.S. Stocks
- Trump Tweets About The Record Highs In The Stock M...
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)