Oct 3, 2017

US Dollar Recent Strength Is Just Noise

I don't think anything's really gonna happen there (the vote in Spain with Catalonia voting to separate from Spain) I mean pretty much everybody the EU is saying if these guys leave we're not gonna recognize them. Spain is saying that they don't recognize the validity of the election...so I doubt anything's gonna happen there but I guess all this uncertainty weighing on the Euro and that helped prop up the US Dollar which has continued to rise ever since the supposed bullish comments by Janet Yellen about hiking rates and shrinking the balance sheet. So now we're back up to about 93.50 on the US Dollar Index, gold back down about $1280 or so but I think the fundamentals are still there for the weak dollar I think this is all a bunch of noise.

Blog Archive