Gold is still hanging out below 1300 and the renewed weakness in the US Dollar, I think part of the renewed weakness in the US Dollar has to do with the idea that maybe all these tax cuts aren't going to pass that this Republican plan or the Trump plan that was outlined it's gonna have a hard time getting through Congress.
- ► 2019 (70)
- ► 2018 (169)
- Madness of the Crowds: Bitcoin
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Upset The Status Quo
- Real Vision: Discussing Gold and the US Dollar
- The Downside Risks Of Gold & Bitcoin
- Tax Cuts: Bullish For Gold, Bearish For The Dollar...
- The Problem With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Moved Through Another Milestone
- Video: New Fed Chair, Stock Market and Gold
- Rising Inflation Will Be Bullish For Gold
- This Is Bullish For Gold
- There's Optimism Everywhere Except Gold
- Investors Are More Convinced That They Can't Lose ...
- Stock Market: Optimism and Enthusiasm
- Fed Nonsense
- The Fed Will Not Be Able To Save The Stock Market
- Renewed Weakness In The US Dollar
- Stock Market: Optimism and Euphoria
- US Dollar Recent Strength Is Just Noise
- International Stocks Beating U.S. Stocks
- Trump Tweets About The Record Highs In The Stock M...
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)