The consensus is extremely bullish now on the US dollar. it was quite bearish a few months ago and now all of a sudden everybody is bullish everybody is looking for the dollar to go up it's probably almost as strong the bullishness on the dollar and bearish this on the euro is probably almost as extreme as it was at the beginning of last year and of course that ushered in the worst the biggest decline in 14-year the dollar.
- Markets: Trade War, Small Caps
- Trump Is Right About Trade
- Markets: This Is What Everybody Is Missing
- Video: Gold Investment Strategies
- Precious Metals: A Spike In Silver?
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Save The Stock Market...
- Banks: Deutsche Bank (DB) Could Be The Weak Link O...
- Markets: Interest Rates Are Going Back Up
- Forex: The Consensus Is Extremely Bullish On The U...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)