Even though gold has made a move down with the breakout in the dollar – or the move up in the dollar – I think that’s the last safe haven standing. I mean, once you run out of safe havens, where are your going to go? That’s where people are heading because nobody is looking there now. People don’t even think they need a safe haven. In fact, I don’t even know if money is moving based on a search for a safe haven. It’s just going where the momentum is.
- Gold: The Last Safe Haven Standing
- Most Banks Would Fail A Stagflation Stress Test
- Markets: Trade War, Small Caps
- Trump Is Right About Trade
- Markets: This Is What Everybody Is Missing
- Video: Gold Investment Strategies
- Precious Metals: A Spike In Silver?
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Save The Stock Market...
- Banks: Deutsche Bank (DB) Could Be The Weak Link O...
- Markets: Interest Rates Are Going Back Up
- Forex: The Consensus Is Extremely Bullish On The U...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)