Traders have convinced themselves that America is going to win a trade war or at least take the fewest casualties because the reason that the Russell 2000 is doing better than the Dow or the S&P; is that you don't have the multinationals. And the theory is that the domestic economy can easily weather the trade war. That it's no big deal, that trade is a small part of the US economy and so we got nothing to worry about but if you are worried well maybe worry about the multinationals that stand to lose so just focus on all these small companies that are just benefitting and basking in the glow of the greatest economy in the history of the world. If you don't believe it just ask President Trump and he will tell you. But this is all a bunch of nonsense and the nonsense continues to drive the dollar higher.
- Gold: The Last Safe Haven Standing
- Most Banks Would Fail A Stagflation Stress Test
- Markets: Trade War, Small Caps
- Trump Is Right About Trade
- Markets: This Is What Everybody Is Missing
- Video: Gold Investment Strategies
- Precious Metals: A Spike In Silver?
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Save The Stock Market...
- Banks: Deutsche Bank (DB) Could Be The Weak Link O...
- Markets: Interest Rates Are Going Back Up
- Forex: The Consensus Is Extremely Bullish On The U...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)