This is what everybody is missing: there is no way that the Federal Reserve is going to be able to shrink its balance sheet. There's no way that the Treasury is going to be able to find private buyers for all this debt at interest rates that are low enough not to collapse the US economy.
- Gold: The Last Safe Haven Standing
- Most Banks Would Fail A Stagflation Stress Test
- Markets: Trade War, Small Caps
- Trump Is Right About Trade
- Markets: This Is What Everybody Is Missing
- Video: Gold Investment Strategies
- Precious Metals: A Spike In Silver?
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Save The Stock Market...
- Banks: Deutsche Bank (DB) Could Be The Weak Link O...
- Markets: Interest Rates Are Going Back Up
- Forex: The Consensus Is Extremely Bullish On The U...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)