More important that a bear market it's a recession. I mean this is a bubble not just in the stock market but in the entire economy! So, the Federal Reserve has distorted more than just markets and the problem is this recession is going to be far more painful and far deeper than the one that we had in 2008/09 because it's also going to be accompanied by rising consumer prices. I think as Americans lose their jobs they're gonna see the cost of living going up rather dramatically and so this is going to make it particularly painful.
- The Next Time The Fed Lowers Rates To Zero, The Do...
- This Bear Market Is Not Going To End Quickly
- Nasdaq: Worst Monthly Decline Since The Financial ...
- Stock Market: The Downtrend Is Intact
- The Box That The Federal Reserve Has Placed Itself...
- Stock Market: What's Happened Thus Far During The ...
- September Existing Home Sales Plunged The Most In ...
- Bear Market Rallies Try To Create A False Sense Of...
- A Bear Market And A Recession
- What Happens Next In 47 Words
- The Recession Is Obviously Coming
- All Bear Markets Start Off As Corrections
- It's Not Trump's Trade Policies That Are Going To ...
- Video: Rising Rates Crash Stocks
- Video: Market Selloff (FOX Business)
- The Price of Gold Finally Woke Up
- Stocks: A True Bear Market
- Markets: Stocks & Bonds
- It's Not A Normal Bull Market Correction
- My Feeling About The Stock Market Was Confirmed
- Week Stocks Beneath The Surface
- Italy Is Putting Pressure On The Euro Currency
- We've Had Some Substantial Stock Market Declines I...
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)