Oct 29, 2018
Nasdaq: Worst Monthly Decline Since The Financial Crisis
We still have three trading days left in the month of October and the Nasdaq is on pace to its worst monthly decline since the 2008 financial crisis and yet everybody thinks there's no problem!
at 7:47 AM
- The Next Time The Fed Lowers Rates To Zero, The Do...
- This Bear Market Is Not Going To End Quickly
- Nasdaq: Worst Monthly Decline Since The Financial ...
- Stock Market: The Downtrend Is Intact
- The Box That The Federal Reserve Has Placed Itself...
- Stock Market: What's Happened Thus Far During The ...
- September Existing Home Sales Plunged The Most In ...
- Bear Market Rallies Try To Create A False Sense Of...
- A Bear Market And A Recession
- What Happens Next In 47 Words
- The Recession Is Obviously Coming
- All Bear Markets Start Off As Corrections
- It's Not Trump's Trade Policies That Are Going To ...
- Video: Rising Rates Crash Stocks
- Video: Market Selloff (FOX Business)
- The Price of Gold Finally Woke Up
- Stocks: A True Bear Market
- Markets: Stocks & Bonds
- It's Not A Normal Bull Market Correction
- My Feeling About The Stock Market Was Confirmed
- Week Stocks Beneath The Surface
- Italy Is Putting Pressure On The Euro Currency
- We've Had Some Substantial Stock Market Declines I...
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)