We have had some substantial stock market declines in October. Obviously, not every October has a big drop, in fact, most of the October's don't but some of the most notable declines have incurred in the month of October including the crash of 1987 and the crash of 1929. But given that our valuations are probably higher now than they were at those prior peaks you would think that there'd be more concern right now about the possibility of another October surprise in the way of a major decline in the stock market.
- The Next Time The Fed Lowers Rates To Zero, The Do...
- This Bear Market Is Not Going To End Quickly
- Nasdaq: Worst Monthly Decline Since The Financial ...
- Stock Market: The Downtrend Is Intact
- The Box That The Federal Reserve Has Placed Itself...
- Stock Market: What's Happened Thus Far During The ...
- September Existing Home Sales Plunged The Most In ...
- Bear Market Rallies Try To Create A False Sense Of...
- A Bear Market And A Recession
- What Happens Next In 47 Words
- The Recession Is Obviously Coming
- All Bear Markets Start Off As Corrections
- It's Not Trump's Trade Policies That Are Going To ...
- Video: Rising Rates Crash Stocks
- Video: Market Selloff (FOX Business)
- The Price of Gold Finally Woke Up
- Stocks: A True Bear Market
- Markets: Stocks & Bonds
- It's Not A Normal Bull Market Correction
- My Feeling About The Stock Market Was Confirmed
- Week Stocks Beneath The Surface
- Italy Is Putting Pressure On The Euro Currency
- We've Had Some Substantial Stock Market Declines I...
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)