The market already expects a trade deal – a good trade deal. I think that is a dangerous position for the United States because it puts President Trump in a position where he really has to deliver.
- ► 2020 (68)
- The Coming Recession Will Be Bearish For Bonds
- Investors Are Fearless!
- Federal Reserve, Crude Oil Prices & Credit Card Debt
- A Bear Market Rally
- Trump Will Reach A Trade Deal With China
- Global Economic Weakness
- Trade Deal: Will The Markets Sell The News?
- Precious Metals: Silver Will Rise Even More
- Gold Is The Last Thing You Should Be Shorting
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Collapse
- Jerome Powell Dismissed Surging Auto Loan Delinque...
- The Only Potential Risks Powell Sees Right Now
- First Down Week For U.S. Stocks In 2019
- China - U.S. Trade Deal: "I don't think we're gonn...
- Stock Market & U.S. - China Trade Deal
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)