Jerome Powell told 60 Minutes that the only potential risks he sees facing the U.S. economy are slowing economies in Europe and Asia. Record Federal, state, corporate, and personal debts do not concern him at all. He is also not worried about the housing or auto markets. Crazy!
- The Coming Recession Will Be Bearish For Bonds
- Investors Are Fearless!
- Federal Reserve, Crude Oil Prices & Credit Card De...
- A Bear Market Rally
- Trump Will Reach A Trade Deal With China
- Global Economic Weakness
- Trade Deal: Will The Markets Sell The News?
- Precious Metals: Silver Will Rise Even More
- Gold Is The Last Thing You Should Be Shorting
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Collapse
- Jerome Powell Dismissed Surging Auto Loan Delinque...
- The Only Potential Risks Powell Sees Right Now
- First Down Week For U.S. Stocks In 2019
- China - U.S. Trade Deal: "I don't think we're gonn...
- Stock Market & U.S. - China Trade Deal
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)