I think when they start to try to reflate the assets in stocks, real estate and in bonds, they are just going to prick the dollar bubble, and that’s when we have a real crisis. The dollar is going to collapse, and America’s days of living beyond its means is going to come to an end.
- The Coming Recession Will Be Bearish For Bonds
- Investors Are Fearless!
- Federal Reserve, Crude Oil Prices & Credit Card De...
- A Bear Market Rally
- Trump Will Reach A Trade Deal With China
- Global Economic Weakness
- Trade Deal: Will The Markets Sell The News?
- Precious Metals: Silver Will Rise Even More
- Gold Is The Last Thing You Should Be Shorting
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Collapse
- Jerome Powell Dismissed Surging Auto Loan Delinque...
- The Only Potential Risks Powell Sees Right Now
- First Down Week For U.S. Stocks In 2019
- China - U.S. Trade Deal: "I don't think we're gonn...
- Stock Market & U.S. - China Trade Deal
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)