January is over this is the worst January for the dollar index since 1987, this is a big move! January was the weakest month for the dollar against the yuan not just the weakest January but the weakest of any month going all the way back to 1994. So we're having some pronounced weakness in the dollar at a time where everybody is optimistic on the US economy.
- Interest Rates Are Going a Lot Higher
- Gold Needs To Clear Overhead Resistance
- Stock Market: The Dance That We're Doing
- Inflation Is Good For Gold
- The Democrats Now Look Like The Fiscally Responsib...
- The US Dollar Will Continue To Get Slaughtered
- Stock Market: Bear Market or Correction?
- Massive Volatility Is Indicative Of A Trend Change...
- Markets: Nothing Is Going To Stop Rates From Risin...
- Stock Market: Volatility Signals a Trend Change
- This Just Shows How Quickly The Market Can Go Down...
- Markets: The Problem With The Debt
- Stock Market: It's a Major Decline
- Stock Market: This Brings Back Vivid Memories Of 2...
- Stock Market: This Year Seems To Have A Lot In Com...
- Stock Market Correction: The Start of Something Mu...
- Pronounced Weakness In The US Dollar
- Greenspan: Bubbles In Stocks & Bonds
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)