When you have a trend and then all of a sudden you see lots of volatility generally that's a sign that the trend is changing and the trend has been up obviously stocks have been trending up for years and they've been trending up with minimal volatility. When all of a sudden you see massive volatility does that mean the trend is likely to continue? No! It's more likely a sign that the trend has come to an end. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY))
- ► 2019 (89)
- Interest Rates Are Going a Lot Higher
- Gold Needs To Clear Overhead Resistance
- Stock Market: The Dance That We're Doing
- Inflation Is Good For Gold
- The Democrats Now Look Like The Fiscally Responsib...
- The US Dollar Will Continue To Get Slaughtered
- Stock Market: Bear Market or Correction?
- Massive Volatility Is Indicative Of A Trend Change...
- Markets: Nothing Is Going To Stop Rates From Risin...
- Stock Market: Volatility Signals a Trend Change
- This Just Shows How Quickly The Market Can Go Down...
- Markets: The Problem With The Debt
- Stock Market: It's a Major Decline
- Stock Market: This Brings Back Vivid Memories Of 2...
- Stock Market: This Year Seems To Have A Lot In Com...
- Stock Market Correction: The Start of Something Mu...
- Pronounced Weakness In The US Dollar
- Greenspan: Bubbles In Stocks & Bonds
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)