A three percent correction is pretty normal except we haven't had one in a long time and the question is is this the start of something more ominous or is this just a small correction and you know what I think there's a lot of evidence that it is the start of something much bigger part of the evidence is that nobody is concerned nobody is worried there's maximum complacency. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ))
- Interest Rates Are Going a Lot Higher
- Gold Needs To Clear Overhead Resistance
- Stock Market: The Dance That We're Doing
- Inflation Is Good For Gold
- The Democrats Now Look Like The Fiscally Responsib...
- The US Dollar Will Continue To Get Slaughtered
- Stock Market: Bear Market or Correction?
- Massive Volatility Is Indicative Of A Trend Change...
- Markets: Nothing Is Going To Stop Rates From Risin...
- Stock Market: Volatility Signals a Trend Change
- This Just Shows How Quickly The Market Can Go Down...
- Markets: The Problem With The Debt
- Stock Market: It's a Major Decline
- Stock Market: This Brings Back Vivid Memories Of 2...
- Stock Market: This Year Seems To Have A Lot In Com...
- Stock Market Correction: The Start of Something Mu...
- Pronounced Weakness In The US Dollar
- Greenspan: Bubbles In Stocks & Bonds
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)