Listening to all the so-called experts on financial TV reassuring investors that there is nothing to worry about, and that the fundamentals are sound, brings back vivid memories of 2008, as that's exactly what the same experts were saying just before the financial crisis. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY))
- ► 2019 (89)
- Interest Rates Are Going a Lot Higher
- Gold Needs To Clear Overhead Resistance
- Stock Market: The Dance That We're Doing
- Inflation Is Good For Gold
- The Democrats Now Look Like The Fiscally Responsib...
- The US Dollar Will Continue To Get Slaughtered
- Stock Market: Bear Market or Correction?
- Massive Volatility Is Indicative Of A Trend Change...
- Markets: Nothing Is Going To Stop Rates From Risin...
- Stock Market: Volatility Signals a Trend Change
- This Just Shows How Quickly The Market Can Go Down...
- Markets: The Problem With The Debt
- Stock Market: It's a Major Decline
- Stock Market: This Brings Back Vivid Memories Of 2...
- Stock Market: This Year Seems To Have A Lot In Com...
- Stock Market Correction: The Start of Something Mu...
- Pronounced Weakness In The US Dollar
- Greenspan: Bubbles In Stocks & Bonds
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)