It's not like the Fed is gonna finally see a small reaction to one rate hike that will enable them to quickly reverse course and engineer this soft landing that everybody likes to talk about. The minute there is a problem from the rate hikes it's gonna be a crash landing. There's going to be no opportunity to try to soft land this thing because as soon as it goes down it's going to come crashing down even if the Fed immediately goes from whatever they've raised rates to, to zero and launches another round of quantitative easing it's not going to be in time to stop the damage.
- ► 2019 (70)
- U.S. Economy: Soft Landing or Crash Landing?
- Federal Reserve: The Removal of the Word "Accommod...
- Treasury Yields: The Chart Looks Ominous
- Trump, The Stock Market, & The Mid-Term Elections
- The Trade War Continues To Escalate
- Europe Wants The Euro To Become The World's Reserv...
- Currency Markets: ECB is Hawkish, The Fed Is A Dov...
- How The Federal Reserve Is Thinking About Inflatio...
- Podcast: The Next Economic Hurricane Will Be a Cat...
- Ford (F), General Motors (GM) Trading At 52-Week L...
- Crude Oil: $80/Barrel By The End Of The Year
- 10-Year Treasury Yields Can Explode Higher At Any ...
- The Last Time We Had A Trade Deficit This Big...
- The Bear Market Can Start At Any Minute
- We Will Have Inflation And Recession At The Same T...
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)