Nov 15, 2018
Apple (AAPL) Stock Is In Bear Market Territory
Look at some of the big stocks that are selling off. Apple (AAPL) down again today down 2.7 percent on the day but now Apple is finally in a bear market. It's now down better than 20 percent from the highs - so what's the odds that now that Apple is in a bear market that the rest of the market isn't going to follow?
at 8:34 AM
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- The Next Round Of QE Will Send Gold To New All-Tim...
- Why Investors Are Wrong About Gold
- Stock Market: This Is A Bubble Deflating
- This Is A Bear Market
- Apple (AAPL) Now in a Bear Market
- In The Short Run Gold & Silver Are Going Way Up
- Smart Money Is Buying Precious Metals
- Bitcoin: Capitulation Is A Long Way Off
- Stock Market: Many Sectors Already In Bear Market ...
- Goldman Sachs (GS) In Bear Market Territory. Other...
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Is In Bear Market Territory
- Weakness On Housing Stocks
- Stock Market: The Gains From The Midterms Rally Wi...
- Real Estate: The Entire Market Is Going To Blow Up
- This Is Going To Be A Protracted Bear Market
- A Bubble Economy, A Brutal Recession & Interest Rates
- $5000 Gold Prices Could Be In Our Very Near Future
- General Electric (GE) Is Less Valuable When It Can...
- This Rally Is A Correction In A Bear Market
- The Biggest Decline In A Month For The Nasdaq Sinc...
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)