Gold has really been an asset that has been under owned for many years. I think you have too many people that are convinced that the central banks know what they're doing and that they've solved all of our problems and that there's no inflation, that there's nothing to worry about and therefore there's no reason to own gold. Gold is just a piece of metal and why own it right, it doesn't throw off any income? But of course people are completely wrong.
- ► 2019 (70)
- The Next Round Of QE Will Send Gold To New All-Tim...
- Why Investors Are Wrong About Gold
- Stock Market: This Is A Bubble Deflating
- This Is A Bear Market
- Apple (AAPL) Now in a Bear Market
- In The Short Run Gold & Silver Are Going Way Up
- Smart Money Is Buying Precious Metals
- Bitcoin: Capitulation Is A Long Way Off
- Stock Market: Many Sectors Already In Bear Market ...
- Goldman Sachs (GS) In Bear Market Territory. Other...
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Is In Bear Market Territory
- Weakness On Housing Stocks
- Stock Market: The Gains From The Midterms Rally Wi...
- Real Estate: The Entire Market Is Going To Blow Up...
- This Is Going To Be A Protracted Bear Market
- A Bubble Economy, A Brutal Recession & Interest Ra...
- $5000 Gold Prices Could Be In Our Very Near Future...
- General Electric (GE) Is Less Valuable When It Can...
- This Rally Is A Correction In A Bear Market
- The Biggest Decline In A Month For The Nasdaq Sinc...
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)