The fact that there is no fear to me shows that it's more likely that this is not the end of the correction but the beginning of the bear market and that this rally is the correction. In bull markets, the market going down is a correction because the trend is still positive, still up - well, in a bear market it's the opposite the rallies are the corrections.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- The Next Round Of QE Will Send Gold To New All-Tim...
- Why Investors Are Wrong About Gold
- Stock Market: This Is A Bubble Deflating
- This Is A Bear Market
- Apple (AAPL) Now in a Bear Market
- In The Short Run Gold & Silver Are Going Way Up
- Smart Money Is Buying Precious Metals
- Bitcoin: Capitulation Is A Long Way Off
- Stock Market: Many Sectors Already In Bear Market ...
- Goldman Sachs (GS) In Bear Market Territory. Other...
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Is In Bear Market Territory
- Weakness On Housing Stocks
- Stock Market: The Gains From The Midterms Rally Wi...
- Real Estate: The Entire Market Is Going To Blow Up
- This Is Going To Be A Protracted Bear Market
- A Bubble Economy, A Brutal Recession & Interest Rates
- $5000 Gold Prices Could Be In Our Very Near Future
- General Electric (GE) Is Less Valuable When It Can...
- This Rally Is A Correction In A Bear Market
- The Biggest Decline In A Month For The Nasdaq Sinc...
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)