I've been calling for a bear market and I think this is a bear market and if we get a rally that will be the correction because the primary trend is now down. This is early in this bear market, it's very young and unfortunately it's going to be very long-lived.
I think this is going to be similar if not worse than the bear market that went from 1966 to 1982. It took 16 years for the Dow to make a new high and during that time period inflation took about 70 percent away from the Dow's value. This time I think it's going to be worse.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- The Next Round Of QE Will Send Gold To New All-Tim...
- Why Investors Are Wrong About Gold
- Stock Market: This Is A Bubble Deflating
- This Is A Bear Market
- Apple (AAPL) Now in a Bear Market
- In The Short Run Gold & Silver Are Going Way Up
- Smart Money Is Buying Precious Metals
- Bitcoin: Capitulation Is A Long Way Off
- Stock Market: Many Sectors Already In Bear Market ...
- Goldman Sachs (GS) In Bear Market Territory. Other...
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Is In Bear Market Territory
- Weakness On Housing Stocks
- Stock Market: The Gains From The Midterms Rally Wi...
- Real Estate: The Entire Market Is Going To Blow Up
- This Is Going To Be A Protracted Bear Market
- A Bubble Economy, A Brutal Recession & Interest Rates
- $5000 Gold Prices Could Be In Our Very Near Future
- General Electric (GE) Is Less Valuable When It Can...
- This Rally Is A Correction In A Bear Market
- The Biggest Decline In A Month For The Nasdaq Sinc...
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)