General Electric (GE) closed at $10.10 down 8 cents and it made a new multi-year low. It's the first time it's been below ten dollars in 8 or 9 years. The reason that GE got clobbered by 9 percent yesterday was because they had announced the evening before that they were eliminating their dividend and so obviously GE is a lot less valuable when it can't pay a dividend.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- The Next Round Of QE Will Send Gold To New All-Tim...
- Why Investors Are Wrong About Gold
- Stock Market: This Is A Bubble Deflating
- This Is A Bear Market
- Apple (AAPL) Now in a Bear Market
- In The Short Run Gold & Silver Are Going Way Up
- Smart Money Is Buying Precious Metals
- Bitcoin: Capitulation Is A Long Way Off
- Stock Market: Many Sectors Already In Bear Market ...
- Goldman Sachs (GS) In Bear Market Territory. Other...
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Is In Bear Market Territory
- Weakness On Housing Stocks
- Stock Market: The Gains From The Midterms Rally Wi...
- Real Estate: The Entire Market Is Going To Blow Up
- This Is Going To Be A Protracted Bear Market
- A Bubble Economy, A Brutal Recession & Interest Rates
- $5000 Gold Prices Could Be In Our Very Near Future
- General Electric (GE) Is Less Valuable When It Can...
- This Rally Is A Correction In A Bear Market
- The Biggest Decline In A Month For The Nasdaq Sinc...
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)