Peter Schiff gives a fantastic explanation of the current state of the stock market and how the Federal Reserve has made an 180 degree on monetary policy when the stock markets crashed in the forth quarter of 2018.
- Federal Reserve: Capitulation is the Beginning of ...
- Will Gold Finally Make A Comeback?
- Inflation Pressures Will Be Bullish For Gold
- The End Of Quantitative Tightening
- More People Are Going To Wake Up To The Benefits O...
- The Primary Trend In Stocks Is Down
- 2008 Was Just The Warm Up
- Powell Does Not See Any Risks Of Asset Bubbles
- A 180 Degree Turn On Monetary Policy
- An Inflationary Recession Is Coming
- We Are On The Precipice Of A Much Worse Crisis
- The Fed Will Do Quantitative Easing All Over Again...
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)