As I forecast from the day the Federal Reserve first announced its plan to shrink its balance sheet, it now admits it will abort the process long before it's finished. I also forecast that this policy reversal would be a precursor to a return to quantitative easing (QE). That forecast will soon come true too.
- Federal Reserve: Capitulation is the Beginning of ...
- Will Gold Finally Make A Comeback?
- Inflation Pressures Will Be Bullish For Gold
- The End Of Quantitative Tightening
- More People Are Going To Wake Up To The Benefits O...
- The Primary Trend In Stocks Is Down
- 2008 Was Just The Warm Up
- Powell Does Not See Any Risks Of Asset Bubbles
- A 180 Degree Turn On Monetary Policy
- An Inflationary Recession Is Coming
- We Are On The Precipice Of A Much Worse Crisis
- The Fed Will Do Quantitative Easing All Over Again...
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)